PARKDEAN Resorts launched a sale on holiday breaks, starting at £109 in September.
And with some of the lodges sleeping up to eight people, this means you could grab a family staycation from £4pp a night.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
The best deals are available on three, four and seven-night stays.
Parkdean Resorts has more than 60 holiday parks across the UK, including in popular destinations like Cornwall, Norfolk, Devon, Scotland and Yorkshire.
Many parks are right by the beach too, perfect for a late summer holiday.
For a shorter stay, three nights in Norfolk cost from £109 per stay (sleeps four, £9pppn), departing on September 23.
Accommodation ranges from caravans, lodges and apartments to glamping, so there’s something to suit everyone’s taste.
Here are some of the best deals we’ve found:
- 4 nights in Torquay, Devon, departing September 19 – from £149 per stay (sleeps six, £7pppn)
- 4 nights in Lizard Point, Cornwall, departing September 5 – from £179 per stay (sleeps six, £8pppn)
- 4 nights in Sandford, Dorset, departing September 19 – from £229 per stay (sleeps six, from £10pppn)
- 4 nights in Romney Sands, Kent, departing September 12 – from £179 per stay (sleeps eight, £6pppn)
- 4 nights in Todber Valley, Lancashire, departing September 5 – from £199 per stay (sleeps six, from £8pppn)
- 4 nights in Sandylands, Scotland, departing September 5 – from £189 per stay (sleeps six, £6pppn)
- 4 nights in Withernsea Sands, Yorkshire, departing September 5 – from £199 per stay (sleeps six, £8pppn)
- 4 nights in Thorness Bay, Isle of Wight, departing September 12 – from £189 per stay (sleeps six, £8pppn)
- 4 nights in Crimdon Dene, County Durham, departing September 19 – from £149 per stay (sleeps six, from £6pppn)
The parks offer a variety of activities and entertainment for children during the day and evening, including kids’ clubs, laser tag, crazy golf, high ropes courses and bungee trampolining.
The resorts’ facilities also include restaurants, swimming pools and wifi in communal areas.
All accommodation come with bed linen, pillows, and duvets or blankets.
Holidaymakers can also bring their pet with them to some of the parks, for an extra £40 per week.
Families looking for a staycation can get a free extra day at Legoland this summer with overnight stays – from £47pp.
We’ve also rounded up the best coach trip holidays including Cadbury World, Alton Towers and Legoland from £129pp.
Alternatively, for a holiday in the sun, easyJet holidays has beach breaks from £237pp in June, including Turkey, Spain and Greece.
Denial of responsibility! Planetconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.