Candidates who appear for B.Arch, as well as B.Planning, will have the duration of examination 3.30 hrs. i.e. from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Candidates are advised to report at the examination center well in time i.e. 2 hours before commencement of the examination.
“Candidates shall appear at their own cost at the Centre on the date and shift as indicated in their admit card issued by the NTA. Under no circumstances the choice of cities for centre and shift provided in the admit card shall be changed,” the NTA said in a notice.
You have successfully cast your vote
* Candidates should take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time due to any reason i.e. traffic jam, train/bus delay, etc, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Rooms/Halls. The NTA shall not be responsible for any delay.
* The candidate must show, on-demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA website for admission in the examination room/hall. The Test Centre Staff on duty is authorized to verify the identity of candidates and may take steps to verify and confirm the identity credentials.
* A seat indicating Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seat only in case of a candidate who changes room/hall or the seat on his/her own rather than the one allotted, the candidature shall be cancelled.
* The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her opted subject indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject of the question paper is other than his/her opted subject, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
* The candidate may approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency, or any other information during an examination.
* In case a candidate, by furnishing false information, appears in more than one shift/date, his candidature will be cancelled and his result will not be declared.
Denial of responsibility! Planetconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.