Heaven Peralejo and veteran actor Noel Trinidad emerged as the biggest winners at the Film Academy of the Philippines’ (FAP) 39th Luna Awards which took place in Quezon City on Saturday, Aug. 26.
Peralejo bagged the Best Actress award for her role as Me-Ann in “Nanahimik Ang Gabi,” while Trinidad was named as Best Actor for his portrayal of Francisco in “Family Matters.”
Other notable winners include “Family Matters” for Best Picture; John Arcilla as Best Supporting Actor for his performance in “Reroute”; and, Mylene Dizon as Best Supporting Actress in “Family Matters.”
Take a look at the full list of the 39th Luna Awards winners:
- Best Actress: Heaven Peralejo for “Nanahimik ang Gabi”
- Best Actor: Noel Trinidad for “Family Matters”
- Best Supporting Actor: John Arcilla for “Reroute”
- Best Supporting Actress: Mylene Dizon for “Family Matters”
- Best Director: Mikhail Red for “Deleter”
- Best Picture: “Family Matters”
- Best Production Design: “Family Matters”
- Golden Reel Awardee: Senator Imee Marcos
- Manuel de Leon Award for Exemplary Achievements: Ricky Lee
- Lamberto Avellana Memorial Award: Conrado Baltazar
- FPJ Lifetime Achievement Award: Leo Martinez
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.
Denial of responsibility! Planetconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.