AS a five-star character, Yoimiya is not the easiest character to pick up, but is a great damage dealer if you get her.
She is an archer, who uses both her bow and Pyro element in battle to take down foes.
Yoimiya may not be the most flexible fighter, but she is extremely powerful under the right circumstances.
Here’s how to best equip Yoimiya for your Genshin Impact team.
Best weapons for Yoimiya in Genshin Impact
Yoimiya’s main task is to deal as much damage as possible as quickly as possible, so you need to maximise her attack.
As much of her damage comes from her Pyro effects, her elemental mastery is another key skill to power up.
The best weapon for Yoimiya is the Thundering Pulse, which is a five-star bow that increases attack by 20%.
It also increases the damage of standard attacks by up to 40%, which is Yoimiya’s main form of dealing damage.
Here are some alternative weapons for Yoimiya:
- Skyward Harp (five-star) – increases attack and enables some area of effect damage.
- Polar Star (five-star) – increases attack in stacks, as well as ability damage.
- Rust (four-star) – increases attack and damage from standard attacks.
- Hamayumi (four-star) – increases attack and damage from standard attacks. A good free-to-play option.
Best artifacts for Yoimiya in Genshin Impact
The first option for Yoimiya is Echoes of an Offering. Two pieces will boost attack by 18%, and four will increase standard attack damage by 70% of your maximum attack.
The second option is Shimenawa’s Reminiscence. Two pieces boost attack by 18%, and four will give you a 50% standard damage bonus for ten seconds after your elemental burst.
If you choose this option, you should pick energy recharge as the secondary stat on most of your artifacts.
We recommend the following stat distribution:
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack%, Elemental Mastery (sub stats).
- Flower: HP (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack%, Elemental Mastery (sub stats).
- Sands: Attack% (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery (sub stats).
- Goblet: Pyro Damage% (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack%, Elemental Mastery (sub stats).
- Circlet: Critical Damage (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery (sub stats).
Best teams for Yoimiya in Genshin Impact
Since Yoimiya spends a lot of time on the field as the main DPS, the remaining team members serve primarily as supporters from off the field.
They can provide additional elemental effects, shields, and healing. Yoimiya can be played excellently in the following team composition:
- Yoimiya (Main DPS), Xingqiu (Sub DPS), Bennett (Support), Yun Jin (Support).
An off-field DPS character like Xingqiu provides the constant application of another element with which Yoimiya’s Pyro attacks can react.
Bennett holds the role of healer and helps out with a Pyro damage boost.
Yun Jin shines in combination with Yoimiya because she buffs the damage of standard attacks with her own kit.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
Denial of responsibility! Planetconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.