BARBARA is both a deaconess and pop idol who has cult status in Genshin Impact’s Mondstadt, and with real-life players.
This four-star Hydro Catalyst is a popular choice for players, as it is given to every traveler once they reach Adventurer level 20.
She’s a great Support character, particularly if you’re not a fan of rolling for characters in banners.
Here’s how to get the most out of Barbara when using her on your team in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Barbara in Genshin Impact
Barbara’s main role on the team is as a healer, and her maximum HP determines how well she can do this.
If you are only using Barbara for her strong healing powers, then upping her HP is your only focus.
Since the introduction of Dendro in the 3.0 update, she is also ideal for teams based on Bloom reactions.
Those who intend to use this will also need Barbara to have high Elemental Mastery.
Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers is an easy to grab three-star catalyst that raises HP and gives an attack bonus to the next character used.
Prototype Amber also improves HP, and both are good choices if you use Barbara as a healer.
If you are using Barbara for Bloom, then Sacrificial Fragments is a great choice of four-star catalyst.
This boosts Elemental Mastery and can skip ability cooldowns after damaging opponents.
Bloom-Barbara also has the following alternative options:
- Mappa Mare (four-star catalyst) – increases Elemental Mastery, Elemental Damage.
- Wandering Evenstar (four-star catalyst) increases Elemental Mastery, increases ally Attack.
- Fruit of Fulfillment (four-star catalyst) – increases Energy Recharge, raises Elemental Mastery after reactions.
Best artifacts for Barbara in Genshin Impact
Again you will have to decide whether you want to use Barbara for her healing abilities or her Bloom when choosing the best artifacts.
As a healer, the full-set of Ocean-Hued Clam will boost her healing ability and allow her to convert some performed healing into damage.
Bloom-Barbara benefits from a full set of Gilded Dreams which boosts the Elemental Mastery of the whole team.
Here are the attributes of note:
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Elemental Mastery, HP %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Flower: HP (main stat), Elemental Mastery, HP %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Sands: HP % (Healer) or Elemental Mastery (Bloom) (main stat), Elemental Mastery, HP %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Goblet: HP % (Healer) or Elemental Mastery (Bloom) (main stat), Elemental Mastery, HP %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Circlet: Healing Bonus % (Healer) or Elemental Mastery (Bloom) (main stat), Elemental Mastery, HP %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
Best teams for Barbara in Genshin Impact
If you are using Bloom-Barbara, this is the team we recommend:
- Ayato (Main DPS), Collei (Sub DPS), Dendro Traveler (Sub DPS), Barbara (Support)
Two characters of each Hydro and Dendro elements provide good elemental resonance, which increases both Barbara’s healing powers and Bloom reactions.
Ayato has a high damage output and which also benefits from the health boost of the Hydro resonance.
Candace and Tighnari are two other big damage dealers who could replace Ayato in this squad.
- Raiden Shogun (Main DPS), Yelan (Sub DPS), Kazuha (Sub DPS), Barbara (Support)
Hydro resonance is once again important here, and it boosts Yelan’s damage.
This team will also keep Barbara’s healing consistent ensuring your team stays alive.
Kazuha can be replaced on this team with either Sucrose or Venti.
- Ayaka (Main DPS), Shenhe (Sub DPS), Kazuha (Sub DPS), Barbara (Support)
This is a solid Freeze team with Barbara functioning as the necessary Hydro component.
Kokomi could also replace Barbara on this team if you have her available.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
Denial of responsibility! Planetconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.