SEPTEMBER is the perfect sweet spot for a beach holiday – you’ll still enjoy the sunshine, sea, parties and hot weather without the summer crowds.
Travel Republic, a travel agency part of The Emirates Group, has released deals for beach breaks in September, starting from £30pp a night.
Destinations include some of Brit favourite hotspots in Spain, including Majorca, Tenerife, Lanzarote and Costa Blanca.
The biggest bargain we’ve found is at the 4* HTop Royal Star Hotel, in Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava, costing from £215pp for seven-night stays departing September 10.
The deal works out at £30pp a night.
For a holiday towards the end of the month instead, seven nights at 4* Ilusion Moreyo in Cala Bona, Majorca, cost from £278pp (£39pppn) departing September 30.
Here are the best deals we’ve found in September:
- 7 nights at 4* ILUNION Hacienda de Mijas Hotel in Costa del Sol, departing September 29 – from £240pp
- 7 nights at 4* Medplaya Hotel Piramide in Salou, Costa Dorada, departing September 10 – from £272pp
- 7 nights at 4* Muthu Clube in Praia da Oura, departing September 29 – from £284pp
- 7 nights at 3* Apartments Aguamar in Los Cristianos, Tenerife, departing September 13 – from £349pp
- 7 nights at 4* Albir Playa Hotel and Spa in El Abir, Costa Blanca, departing September 30 – from £356pp
- 7 nights at 3* Cay Beach Sun Hotel in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, departing September 22 – from £288pp
The holidays are ATOL and ABTA protected.
Travel Republic also has a lowest price guarantee – meaning if you find your holiday (or hotel only) on an ABTA and ATOL-protected travel website, they will match the price.
Most read in Beach holidays
You can also book your next holiday with deposits from £15pp and pay the remaining balance 28 days before departure.
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation.
For a summer holiday, we’ve found the cheapest beach breaks to Spain in July and August from £57pp a night.
We’ve also found beach holidays in August from £43pp a night, including Spain, Turkey and Greece.
And if you’d like a holiday filled with fun and activities, read our round-up of the top ten all-inclusive hotels with waterparks in Greece on TripAdvisor, from £67pp a night.
Denial of responsibility! Planetconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.