Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora is here, and the Massive-Entertainment-developed game is surprisingly complex, offering a huge open world, survival mechanics, crafting system, combat, and more. It can all be a lot to take in at first, but we’re here to help.
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora is packed with collectibles, but one of the most important to track down are the Tarsyu Flowers – each one of these will unlock a powerful “Ancestor Skill,” as well as additional points to advance the game’s skill trees. Tracking down these flowers is one of the best ways to make sure you’re prepared for whatever challenges lay ahead, and we have details on how to find them. Here’s how to get to the five Tarsyu Flowers in the game’s opening Kinglor Forest biome…
“Air Boost” Tarsyu Flower
The Air Boost skill is essentially your double jump, allowing you to extend your leaps.
- Location – Finding this Tarsyu Flower is a required part of the main campaign. In other words, you can’t miss it.
“Eject” Tarsyu Flower
The Eject skill allows you to rip pilots out of RDA AMP mechs that have been stunned.
- Location – In the south-east section of the Silk Woods region of Kinglor Forest, near the Threaded River, you’ll come across a series of floating islands. Of course, if you have your Ikran, you can simply fly to the top, but you can platform from the top using lift vines.
“Drop Impact” Tarsyu Flower
Drop Impact basically lets you do a butt stomp, slamming down on enemies from above.
- Location – This one is located in the Boundless Ridge, the collection of floating islands in the southwest corner of Kinglor Forest. Obviously, you’ll need to have access to your Ikran go get this one. This one can be a bit hard to locate, given the map isn’t great at showing the elevation of Boundless Ridge’s various floating islands. The Tarsyu Flower is nestled on a smallish island surrounded by larger ones, so if you’re in the right general area, but having a hard time finding it, try looking down.
“Soft Landing” Tarsyu Flower
Soft Landing lets you break your fall, even from very high heights, with a timed button press before landing.
- Location – In the Gossamer Lakes region to the west of Kinglor Forest, in the middle of wide section of the river, you’ll come across a rocky island. Enter into the cave inside the island. You’ll find an inner cavern here – scale the big roots, making your around the room in circle until you get to the Tarsyu Flower.
“Deeper Connection” Tarsyu Flower
Deeper Connection increases your Ikran’s stamina so you can flap further faster.
- Location – This one is located along Stoneblade Ridge in north-central Kinglor Forest. This one’s fairly easy to find, as it’s inside a large very obvious dead tree, but there’s a big caveat – it will remain dormant until you takedown the nearby Laser Ore Processor Alpha RDA base nearby. This outpost is a pretty stiff challenge, requiring a power level of at least 20, so even thought this Tarsyu Flower is located in the opening Kinglor Forest biome, it will likely be one of the last ones you collect.
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora is available now on PC, Xbox Series X/S, and PS5. You can check out Wccftech’s other Avatar guides here.
Denial of responsibility! Planetconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.