Ahead of today’s launch, Ubisoft has detailed the Day 1 patch being deployed to Assassin’s Creed Mirage. PC players don’t have to download anything as the files were already included with the pre-download, while console users must download between 2 and 5GB, depending on the platform.
The changelog reveals various bug fixes as well as graphics and stability improvements. Unfortunately, there’s no mention of any performance improvements, which the PC version could certainly use at the moment.
- Elevators would kill Basim.
- Shards were not properly awarded.
- End Game rewards are now properly awarded after finishing Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
- Enemies now properly take damage from falling.
- Auto-loot skill now works properly on all enemies, regardless of how the player kills them.
- Players will not lose control of Basim after Fast Traveling.
- Enemies parry reaction time is properly slowed down using the “Dagger of Time” perk.
- The “Sand Sword” perk now properly heals Basim when killing an enemy.
- While wearing the “Sand Outfit” Basim now won’t be killed if taking two fatal damage from two separate enemies at the same time.
- Quest markers no longer disappear after performing a save/load action.
- English language option now properly appears only once in menus
- Instances of misplaced or wrong UI displayed.
- NPC on boats will continue to sail and not stay stationary.
- NPC’s drinking animation fixed.
- Removed invisible collision for some objects in Baghdad.
- NPC detection has been improved during the Gilded Butterfly quest.
- Forty Thieves quest item rewards are not visible in Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
- Eavesdrop lines now properly play.
- Baghdad Bound – Could not interact in the Harbiyah Bureau if the investigation board was opened too quickly after the Dialogue Scene.
- Den of the Beast – Could not interact with Ali properly in the “Speak with Ali” objective.
- To Catch a Demon – Could not interact with the Tool Wheel or World Map if detected by enemies while interacting with clues.
- Gilded Butterflies – Fighting during the “Great Auction” would break the quest flow.
- The Great Symposium – Fixed blockers for the “Find Frazil the Great Scholar” objective.
- The Serpent’s Nest – Dialogues now trigger correctly for Basim.
GRAPHICS, ANIMATION, AND PERFORMANCE
- Numerous graphics, environment, or VFX improvements.
- Multiple stability improvements.
- Enemies and bosses having anormal poses.
- Unnatural animations for Basim and/or Nehal.
- Refresh Rate settings will now display proper information.
- Animations for takedowns are more polished.
- Placeholder lines/dialog appearing for too long are now removed.
- Fixed conditions in which cinematics were not displaying carried objects.
- Setup optimization for ultrawide and multiscreen modes.
- Settings are now persistent on Luna.
- Improved OWO Haptic Suit support.
- PS4 update history will now be populated.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage earned an 8 out of 10 score in Nathan Birch’s review:
The core Assassin’s Creed Mirage campaign doesn’t overstay its welcome, clocking in at around 12 to 15 hours, but there’s also a hearty amount of side content to tackle. Bonus contracts, “Tales of Baghdad” story bits you can run across while exploring the city, and, of course, tons of chests to loot and collectibles to grab. While Mirage doesn’t have XP or RPG-like leveling, there are still ways to improve your abilities as skill points are awarded for completing missions and you can collect crafting materials to improve your weapons and gear. There’s more than enough here to justify Assassin’s Creed Mirage’s reasonable $50 asking price, but you needn’t worry about the game murdering all your free time.
Denial of responsibility! Planetconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.