Argentina vs England – Rugby World Cup 2023: Red Rose take on Pumas in third-place play off – stream FREE, TV, line ups
ENGLAND will take on Argentina in a Rugby World Cup third-place play off as Red Rose look to recover from their heartbreaking semi-final loss to South Africa.
Steve Borthwick’s side were narrowly defeated by the Springboks with only a point separating the two in South Africa’s favour.
NEW ZEALAND VS SOUTH AFRICA: ALL THE DETAILS YOU NEED AHEAD OF HUGE RUGBY WORLD CUP FINAL
A second consecutive Rugby World Cup final wasn’t to be for Red Rose, despite a dominant first half display against the current Webb Ellis Cup holders.
Meanwhile, England’s third-place play off opponents Argentina were thrashed 44-6 by New Zealand in their semi-final.
SunSport has all the details you need ahead of Friday’s huge clash.
READ MORE IN RUGBY WORLD CUP
When is Argentina vs England
- England’s third-place play-off against Argentina will take place on Friday, October 27th, the day before the World Cup Final.
- The match will begin at 8pm BST.
- Again, same as the World Cup Final, the fixture will be held at Stade de France in Saint-Denis, a stadium capable of holding approximately 81,000 fans.
- England have beaten Argentina in every World Cup fixture they have ever played against each other since the tournament’s creation.
What TV channel is Argentina vs England on and can it be streamed FREE?
- Argentina vs England will be broadcast LIVE on ITV1 with coverage starting at 7:15pm for an 8pm kick off.
- Fans can live stream the third place decider fixture for FREE via the ITVX app/website.
- Alternatively, you can follow SunSport’s live blog to stay up to date with all the action.
Forwards: Nahuel Tetaz Chaparro, Francisco Gomez Kodela, Joel sclavi, Thomas Gallo, Edurado Bello, Julian Montoya, Agustin Creevy, Ignacio Ruiz, Matias Alemanno, Tomas Lavanini, Guido Petti, Facundo Isa, Kucas Paulos, Juan Martin Gonzales, Santiago Grondona, Marcos Kremer, Pedro Rubiolo, Rodrigo Bruini.
Backs: Gonzalo Bertranou, Lautato Bazan Velez, Tomas Cubelli, Santiago Carreras, Nicolas Sanchez, Santiago Chocobares, Lucio Cinti, Jeronimo de la Fuente, Matias moroni, Emiliano Boffelli, Juan Cruz Mallia, Mateo Carreras, Jan Imhoff, Rodrigo Isgro, Martin Bogado.
Forwards: Ollie Chessum, Dan Cole, Tom Curry, Theo Dan, Ben Earl, Ellis Genge, Jamie George, Maro Itoje, Courtney Lawes, Lewis Ludlam, Joe Marler, George Martin, David Ribbans, Bevan Rodd, Kyle Sinckler, Will Stuart, Billy Vunipola, Jack Walker, Jack Willis.
Backs: Henry Arundell, Danny Care, Elliot Daly, Owen Farrell (captain), George Ford, Ollie Lawrence, Max Malins, Joe Marchant, Jonny May, Alex Mitchell, Marcus Smith, Freddie Steward, Manu Tuilagi, Ben Youngs.
What are the odds?
- Argentina win: 13/5
- Draw: 20/1
- England win: 1/3
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and are correct at the time of publication.
Denial of responsibility! Planetconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.