The last time our Rushes source spoke with Sensible Manager (SM), she claimed to not have seen nor spoken with her dad, Rebellious Winger (RW), for months.
SM said she has always had a unique relationship with RW, and so the fact that he is presently giving her the cold-shoulder treatment does not bother her at all.
SM is already used to RW not talking to her for whatever petty reason. What’s most strange to our source, though, is that SM would continue receiving documents that she needed to sign, being that she’s the eldest child and is one of the signatories of her father’s company.
“He’s just like that to me. He’ll come around soon enough,” SM told our source, adding that she would just sit smugly at home and feel assured that RW would eventually find his way back to her.
SM was right, after all. A month after her conversation with our source, SM and RW are back to talking and hanging out, as seen on SM’s recent social media posts.
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Kathryn Bernardo, Daniel Padilla pinakilig ang netizens sa ‘wallpaper’ scene ng ‘2 Good 2 Be True’. (Nothing beats real-life romance.)
• Ryza Cenon super happy, problema sa water bill solved na: 2k+ nalang babayaran namin. (Here’s something positive about the effects of social media.)
• Willie Revillame handang rumesbak para kay Vhong Navarro sa kinakaharap na kaso. (Good Samaritan in action?)
• Belle Mariano wagi sa 17th Seoul International Drama Awards, Donny super proud. (Her star is about to shine brighter.)
• Neri Miranda kinilabutan sa paggawa ng kanta ni Moira dela Torre at Ogie Alcasid: Mga henyo! (Well, they’ve paid their dues.)
• ‘Walang masama kung lumipat man si Zephanie sa GMA, kailangan niyang magtrabaho para sa pamilya’. (True. Sometimes, loyalty does not put food on the table.)
• Raymund Marasigan sa isyu ni Marcus Adoro: I hope the issue between the parties gets resolved soon. (Still no word from Marcus about this?)
• Vice Ganda umalma sa mga ‘clickbait’ content na gumagamit ng pangalan niya. (Yup, a lot of them want to bask in other people’s popularity.)
• Pagiging ‘bad boy’ at ‘mysterious’ ni Miguel Tanfelix sa teleserye ikinagulat ng fans. (Nothing is shocking in show biz these days.)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.
Denial of responsibility! Planetconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.